POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Well - final (115 kbau jpg) : The Well - final (115 kbau jpg) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  The Well - final (115 kbau jpg)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 3 Mar 2001 15:16:40
Message: <3aa15128@news.povray.org>
Here it is again. I consider it as final unless you find major bugs in it.
I could not realize many of your suggestions (and some I could not even
try), but anybody who commented on the earlier versions really helped me a
lot. It made a lacking scene much better.

I want to thank Alf Peake again for posting the fibonacci code, Christophe

What do you think about it now?

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'verwaltung - final.jpg' (83 KB)

Preview of image 'verwaltung - final.jpg'
verwaltung - final.jpg